EBL Portable Power Station Voyager 330
330W portable solar generator supports outdoor use and home emergency. It can be charged in driving car or by solar panel. With a PD60W fast charging port and simultaneous charging support, you can stay powered on in any situation.
● Strong Penetrability: With smarter IC group providing stronger penetrating power, but NOT suitable for mobile phone cases charging.
● Large Charging Region: fits all cell phones in different size, including iPhone 12/13mini, iPhone 8, iPhone 12/13 Pro Max, Samsung, Xiaomi, etc.
AC Pure Sine Wave
Equipped with 110V/330W surge AC outlets generating pure sine wave output to power wide range of devices and tools. It can protect the devices, such as computers,mobile, camera, coffee machine, mini fridge, drone and CPAP machines etc.) from undesired anytime anywhere.
Built-in SOS LED lighting, which can be used as an emergency light when the home is out of power or as a SOS light in outdoor.
● Almost no current drain
● 20% increase in charging efficiency
● Extends battery life by 2 years than others controllers
● Fast charge protection, overload automatically stops charging
1. What devices can EBL Voyager 330 power?
The EBL Voyager 330 portable generator power station can charge the device under 330W for AC port,under 120W for car port, under 60W for PD port, or under 10W for DC port. Once exceeding, the EBL Voyager 330W will be in protection mode.
2. How to know the working times for my device? Why does the duration of some devices deviate from the actual usage data?
Generally, run time ≈ 288.6Wh*0.85/operating wattage of your device. The duration of our equipment is based on laboratory data, the use time of the electrical appliance is also different according to the different efficiency.
3. Can EBL Voyager 330 be charged while using?
Yes, EBL power station supports pass-through charging. But it is more recommended to use it after charging.
4. Does EBL portable power station 330W include a built-in MPPT controller?
Yes, all EBL power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
5. Why does the device automatically shut down?
In order to avoid prolonged power consumption, the device has a sleep time. When the device being charged is below 5W and lasts up to 3 hours, the EBL Voyager 330 power station will shut down automatically.