Rechargeable Battery Charger
- This EBL charger can charge 1 or 2 pieces of AA/AAA Ni-MH Ni-CD rechargeable batteries.
- The charger uses MCU control technology to charge batteries with detection for short circuit and non-rechargeable batteries.
- 2 LEDs show the charging process: when batteries are fully charged, the LED light will automatically turn off.
- Constant charging current and voltage gives batteries a longer battery life.
- The charger has good performance in power rating with input: 110V AC 60Hz, and output: 1.2V DC 240mA, AA/AAA 120mA.
Input: 110V, DC 60Hz
Output: DC 2.4V 240mA
Dimension: 112.8*42.1*35 mm
Weight: 104.5 g
This individual battery charger can charge 1 to 2 pieces of AA/AAA Ni-MH Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries.
The MCU control technology enables the charger to automatically stop charging when a short-circuit issue or non-rechargeable batteries are detected.
This charger offers constant charging current and voltage for better battery life protection.
Smart LED indicators: LEDs show you the charging process, on for charging, off for fully charged.
Avoid reversed polarity, make sure batteries are installed in the charging slot with correct +/- pole.
Ideal charging environment: 0℃ to 40℃. It’s normal that batteries get warmer during charging.
Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger.
Warranty Policy :12 months’ worry-free product guarantee & 30 days’ refund unconditionally for every purchase from EBL.Professional technical support; Efficient and satisfactory customer service all the year around.