- The EBL-807 charger can charge up to 4 AA AAA NI-MH NI-CD batteries, and each battery can be charged individually;
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz input for worldwide usage, 1000mA output, widely-used and high efficient;
- 4 LEDs clearly indicate the charging process, intelligent and convenient;
- The safe charger has good heating control. When voltage goes up to 3.4V, it will automatically stop charging;
- More protection for short circuit, input voltage detection;
- 2.8V DC output largely shortens the charging time (compared with most similar 2.4V chargers);
- Automatically cut off when fully charged due to the negative delta V (- ∆V) cut-off function.
AA and AAA Ni-MH Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries ( Not including alkaline or lithium batteries).
Multiple Batteris Charging:
1 to 4 AA or AAA batteries at a time, single or in pairs are both OK, no need to charge batteries in pairs any more
Input and Output:
Input: AC 100-240V AC 50/60Hz. Worldwide voltage
Output: DC 2.8V 1000mA,0.4V ( output voltage more than most similar charger means faster for charging)
Charging Time Table::
1 to 4pcs AAA 500-1200mAh: 1.5 – 4 hours(180mA output)
1 to 4pcs AA 1300-2800mAh: 1.5 – 6 hours(200mA output)
Portable and Lightweight:
Dimensions: 6.89 x 3.03 x 1.02 inch
Weight : 6.00 oz.
1x EBL-807 charger;
4x 2300mAh rechargeable AA batteries.