Advantages of EBL 906 Battery Charger
- It has both AC and DC plug, smart LCD shows the charging status of each battery (LED for 9V, AC plug included).
- Both recharge and discharge function by switch the blue button below the LCD screen.
- Individual slot, freely charge 1/2/3/4 AA, AAA, C, D and 1/2 pcs 9V Ni-MH/ Ni-CD rechargeable batteries.
Convenient Usage – Worldwide Avaliable AC 100-240V
- Kindly Note
- LED will not turn off when fully charged for 9V battery, please remove the 9V battery timely when fully charged.
- Please ensure the battery installed is correct: make the +/- pole of the battery is match for the +/- pole of the charger.
- Using environment: 0℃ to 40℃, it is normal phenomenon that the battery is warmer than room temperature when charging.
- Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself for safety reason.
- Surface temperature of charger ≤ 60℃
- Surface temperature of battery ≤ 45℃
1 x 906 battery charger, 4 x D 10,000mAh cell rechargeable batteries
1 x user manual of charger, 1 x AC adapter.
2 x durable storage cases for C , D Size batteries.
Patent Trickle Charge – Maxmize the Performance & Lifespan of Batteries
Charging Time Table:
1pcs Battery Type (Ni-MH) Capacity Charging Time (approx)
AAA 500-1200mAh 1-3 hours
AA 1300-2800mAh 1.5-3.5 hours
C 1800-5000mAh 2-6 hours
D 1800-10000mAh 2-10 hours
9V 150-600mAh 5-20 hours
Excellent in Every Details – High Quality Ensured
Advanced MCU Control System
Negative delta V (- ∆V) cut-off function (except for 9V batteries), overcharge protection, short circuit protection and non-rechargeable or bad cell detection make it more easier for usage.
Auto Detect Technology
Recognizenon-rechargeable or bad cell, safer and easier to using.
Simple “One Blue” Button Discharge
2-in-1 function, it is both battery charger and battery discharger.
Ultra smart and convenient to transfer per your needed.
Widely used for all compatible household rechargeable batteries.
Three Mode, Remind Personally
-“CHG”: While battery installed and charging.
-“DISCHG”: Press the blue bottom, after discharge finished, the charger will automatically turn to “CHG”mode.
-“ERROR”: If installed the battery reversed or the battery is a broken one (0 Voltage) the charger will shows “ERROR”.