- This outstanding charger can respectively charge 1 to 10 AA AAA batteries and 1 or 2 9V batteries, batteries can be charged individually.
- For AA/AAA Ni-MH Ni-Cd batteries: LCD shows charging process. LCD lights up when charging, it shows OK when the lighting turns off.
- For 9V Ni-MH Ni-Cd batteries, the LED light will flash after 1 second，and lights out when fully charged.
- With negative delta V (- △V) cut-off function (except for 9V batteries) and safety timer control for overcharge, short circuit protection and non-rechargeable/bad cell detection.
- Both voltage and current is under good control. Individual timers aid in overcharge protection give a complete intelligent controlled charging cycle.
Multiple Batteris Charging:
At the same time, it can freely charge 1 to 10 pieces of AA/AAA NI-MH/NI-CD batteries and 1 or 2 pieces 9V batteries.
EBL-999 Rechargeable Battery Charger – For AA AAA Ni-MH Ni-CD Rechargeable Battery and 9V Ni-MH Li-ion Rechargeable Battery.
The negative delta V (- △V) cut-off function gives multiple proection including overcharge protection, short circuit protection and non-rechargeable or bad cell detection, which makes it safe and easy to use overall.
AA/AAA NI-MH/NI-CD rechargeable battery, 9V Ni-MH Ni-CD Li-ion rechargeable battery. ( Not including alkaline or lithium batteries).
Input and Output:
Input: AC 100-240V AC 50/60Hz. Worldwide voltage
Output: 2.5-3.5V DC 3.3A
1 x EBL-999 Battery Charger ; 1 x User manual; 1 x AC Adapter