8 Bay Rechargeable Battery Charger:
- EBL 808U Rechargeable Battery Charger is designed to charge AA AAA Ni-MH Ni-CD rechargeable batteries.
- With dual USB ports, the charger can also charge USB-enabled devices, like smartphones, tablets etc.
- EBL 808U charger weighs in at only 168g. Compared to its previous version EBL 808 battery charger, it’s lighter and slightly smaller.
- 808U has been upgraded with 2 USB output ports that can charge 2 USB devices, like a smartphone and a tablet simultaneously.
- It can freely charge 2/4/6/8 AA AAA Ni-MH Ni-CD rechargeable batteries with its 8 charging slots.
- It can conveniently charge 2 USB devices while charging rechargeable batteries at the same time.
- Please note that the charger does NOT charge alkaline or lithium rechargeable batteries.
This EBL 808U 8-Bay Rechargeable Battery Charger with USB has full protection for you to charge your rechargeable batteries and USB devices safely. The reliable battery charger fully prevents overload, over heating, over current & voltage, and short circuit for safe, efficient charging.
Advanced Protective -∆V Charging Method
The battery charger uses the advanced protective -∆V Charging Method, which can automatically cut off the charging, and turn into trickle charge to prevent overcharge, short-circuit, reverse plarity or any other malfunction for optimal charging protection.
EBL 808U Battery Charger:
EBL 808U 8-Bay Rechargeable Battery Charger is an ideal choice for your household, especially if you use rechargeable AA, AAA batteries frequently. This charger to get them fully recharged within a very short time. You can charge 2/4/6/8 pcs of AA AAA NI-MH NI-CD batteries conveniently with this charger. The MCU control technology helps the charger provide constant current and voltage for stable and safe charging. Also, the charger has smart indicator light that can remind you of over voltage. It turns green when battery voltage reaches 4.1V-4.2V.
1.Please install batteries in charging slots correctly, make sure batteries’ +/- poles match the charger’s.
2.Do not attempt to charge 2 batteries of different types or different capactiy ratings in the charging slots that share the same LED indicator.
3.Please use the charger in environment with temperature ideally between 0℃ to 40℃. It’s normal when batteries get warmer than room temperature while charging.
1 Do not attempt to disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself.
Input: 100-240V AC MAX:4A
Output: 2.4V DC 180mA
USB Output: 5V/1.0A 5V/2.1A
USB Output: 20W MAX
No Load Power Consumption: 1W MAX
Full Load power consumption: 28W MAX
Battery Charge Rate: >90%
Size: 7.2 x 3.7 x1.1 inches
Weight: 5.9 oz